It’s My Blog.. And I Am Aware..

Something bothering me today.. I really don’t want to make things bigger but I think I have to make it clear here.

After the incident.. Some people.. obviously not a blogger just a NEW readers.. start pointing on my BLOG.. which might be the reason of what has happened.

I was like… huh?? Excuse me??

Ok.. I know may be they trying to show their concern.. but I still need to make it up here seems by telling them off they still don’t get it… so might as well I explain it here.

I been blogging for almost 6 years. Before I start blogging.. I really think about it and learned what are the consequences that a blogger might go thru. We aware about ‘you never know who is reading your blog’.. and as a blogger… we like that (In a positive way).. we love stalkers.. We won’t tell readers why.. that’s for bloggers to know only.. ;p

But of coz.. we don’t exposed everything on the virtual world.. what’s your real name.. your IC no.. your house address.. you kids full name.. your husband name… where your kids school.. OMG!! ONLY STUPID PEOPLE do that..

And as for me.. I never exposed when is the exact time or when I am going somewhere or travel.. I never count the days when I am flying off for vacation.. I always see some bloggers did that.. that is scary for me.. Most of the time I will blogged about the places or about my vacations.. AFTER I came back.. (Most of my frens surprised.. because I suddenly said I just came bck from this place.. that place.. even sometime my sisters have no idea when I flew )

I might mentioned on my personal FB status that I am going to some places but never told when.. and for your info.. only FRIENDS able to see my status.. I did not published any info on my Blog’s FB page either for saftey reason.. I ALWAYS think saftey before I publish anything on blog or FB..

For me.. what ever happened to us recently was already fated. It’s all because of our own fault.. OK not my fault.. I been telling THEM to fixed all the broken ‘stuff’.. which actually can course robbery.. NO ONE LISTEN! and.. now that it happen… the only thing I heard was ‘sorry’..

I laugh when I got to know that some readers said.. see she put up the Johor trip on the blog.. that’s why their house got robbed.. but they never think that the Johor post was published 2 weeks AFTER the incident.. I NEVER post any info on blog about any Johor trip before the incident.. Sometimes I just don’t understand why they didn’t noticed about that… simply jump into conclusion.. *sigh*..

Well.. I just have to bear in my mind that they are just readers.. and I hope they will stop with all that nonsense.. I did not said.. what ever their thoughts are wrong.. No.. it is TRUE…BUT.. I am aware and I know what I am doing.. so.. excuse me… make way… *Wipe shoulder*

(Why the hack I love to blog so much.. it’s a secret.. haha! or I rather say.. it’s the same answer why people loves to go clubbing so much.. haha)

17 comments on It’s My Blog.. And I Am Aware..

1. AnnieMing
    April 5, 2012 at 12:55 am

Yaa. I’m like you also, if I go somewhere and if I’m excited to tell the whole world about it, I’ll make sure the info about where I’m going and when is still too broad. Bahaya oh telampau specific bagi info dalam blog ni..

Pedulikan sesiapa yang pointing fingers sama ko Cath. Kalau perumpak mau rumpak ka apa ka, kalau durang punya niat sudah begitu, kasi seal satu rumah pun durang masuk juga tu.. (ini baitu kan what you meant heheh) You’re already a 6-year blogger, sudah tau baa selok belok blogging macamana. Kan kan kan? Some people mimang suka betul kasih salah-salah orang instead of helping them.. Sabar yaa..

• cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 1:04 am

Betul Annie… Kalau kita seal the whole house… kalau dia mau masuk… tetap masuk juga tu… thats what I mean… tapi kalau ada lampu tu masa… MAYBE… was2 juga dorang… but it’s happen… mau bincang sampai berbuih mulut pun tiada guna… :D

2. chegu carol
    April 5, 2012 at 7:20 am

Readers with their assumptions and all. Biarlah si labu2 dengan labi2nya. About posting location status on FB, hubby once told me that Im exposing myself to danger especially if I have stalkers or anything…oleh kerana mau juga post location, now what i normally do…when im about to leave the place baru i post on my timeline. ^__^

Btw cath, if i remember correctly the place where u stay is somewhere near my SIL’s housing area and they too been complaining of having regular robberies in their neighborhood.

• Cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 9:48 am

Same here.. After out frm that place baru i shout which place i ‘ve been.. Sometimes sudah sampai rumah baru shout..ahaksss…

Aya cheguuu… Everywhere pun byk pencuri skrg ni.. Must knw how to make them scared and run away saja.. But sometimes.. Itu lah, if they desprate mau curi… Diaorg curi juga tu.. Mcm Mawi n family sampai kena ikat.. Even my neighbour pun mcm tu.. Dia ckp kena ikat..

3. lizee
    April 5, 2012 at 8:08 am

Well said Cath. We can’t control how or what our readers think, so biarlah. The great thing about blogging is, you can get your message across without being interrupted. Like this post for example :) Oh about why you love blogging so much, I think I know your secret ;)

• Cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 9:49 am

Haha… Secret ah hihihi…. Bloggers mesti tau punya.. Hihi

4. Rahma
    April 5, 2012 at 9:05 am

well done Cath!! serves them right. Besa la tu Cath, dorang kan readers, jd dorang rs dorang ada hak utk judge n besa la org yg suka judge ni confident dorang tu betul…

5. Tunung
    April 5, 2012 at 9:50 am

Itu reader x baca post ko betul2 kali tu Cath.. Or maybe they don’t understand the ‘past tense’ term you used in your blog..( Oppss, now I am being judgmental mcm tu reader juga =P)

Regarding posting location on FB or etc, I am not really into this stuff. Beside, I feel it unsafe to reveal my where-about in virtual world. Sometimes I did mention place I want to go but never give away the details such as date or time I will going.. Same as you, I normally blog about place I go after I return from that place..

Anyway, just ignore those kind of reader.. Lama2 dorang berhenti juga tu ‘menyalak’.. =P

• Cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 10:16 am

Not really ignoring… Accepting… Tapi masih juga talking about it at the bck of me.. I really dun like. Dorang boleh talk about i am fat… Tapi kalau talk about this… Gua bisa jadi marah…

Haha jagaaa blogger tegar! :p

6. Wyne Mouren
    April 5, 2012 at 10:05 am

Nah! Marah suda bestie sa. Aik, how dare dia ckp ko ada post psal u’re going to somewhere (before the robbing took place). Err, ada dia baca betul-betul kaitu?

Hehe, anyway, knp sa rasa mcm sa tau sapa tu urang ah, kuang kuang kuang!

• Cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 10:19 am

Dorang boleh ckp mk.. I am fine with it.. Sudah i explained not to worry bla bla… Sekali dengar2 sudah menyampai2 (for me that is mencucuk2) di belakang… Sampai di telinga hubby… Nah… That is why this post came up.. I dun care… Siapa makan lada dia la kepadasan…

• Wyne Mouren
        April 5, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Cj, durang jeles sama ko bah tu so apa yg teda pun ko buat durang ckp ada lagi.

Sabarr ko…wait till u balik KK lagi and we go with gossiping. XDXD

• Cathj
          April 5, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Ish… No la.. Not jeles tu… Tapi i just dont like bah diaorg ckp2 mcm tu.. :)

7. SJB
    April 5, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Ada ada saja.

• Cathj
      April 5, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Biasala dunia bloggers haha….

8. caterina
    April 6, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Setengah orang tu memang suka mencucuk. Hidup dia mencucuk saja. Hobby dia rasa nye. Let it be la. Your house kena masuk pencuri it’s ur lost jugak, why la this person wanna add more misery. Manusia. Every housing area also got pencuri la, unfortunate they pick ur house. Nevermind la, Cath, biar la ppl yg suka judge orang ni.