- 1 fillet of Salmon, Tap dry and season salt and pepper on 1 side (The flesh side)
- Yaw Mak Tam letucce (Or any lettuce you like)
- 1 egg (Half boiled or fried bullseyes)
- Seasoning salt and pepper
- Oil to fried (I am using olive oil)
- Heat your pan.. add a little bit of oil and fried the Salmon fillet on the skin side for 4 minutes or until skin turn crunchy.
- Turn the fillet and fried for 2 minutes..
Place the egg on the middle and smashed a little. Season with salt and pepper. When the Salmon done.. place on top of your salad.